Tim Belusko is an American citizen.
He is popular due to his relationship and marriage with Danielle Fishel, who starred in Boy Meets World.
They tied the knot in Los Angeles, California, on October 19, 2013, but divorced the following year.
Date of Birth:
Tim Belusko was born on July 8, 1988, in New York, United States.
New York.United States.
Tim Belusko’s age is 34 years.
Belusko studied at the University of Santiago Canyon in Orange, CA. He was enrolled at California State University, earning a Bachelor of Arts.
Tim Belusko Personal life:
- Belusko married Danielle Fishel.
- They were first met when Danielle Fishel was attending school at the University of California, Fullerton, and was showing Belusko math in private.
- Belusko and Danielle wed on October 19, 2013, in Los Angeles, California, and divorced in 2016.
- Fishel filed for divorce in Orange County, California.
Tim Belusko Kids:
Belusko and Fishel had Adler Lawrence Karp. He was born in 2019.
Tim Belusko Professional Life:
Cyncast Powering Integration:
- Trim Belusko start his career as a customer care agent for the company Cyncast Powering Integration.
- He left the company in April 2008 after three years or four months.
He worked as a market manager at Deschutes Brewery from June 2015 to November 2016.
Brewery Ballast Point:
He served as regional sales manager at Brewery Ballast Point Brewing Sports from 2016 to 2018.
Now he is working as a Regional Development Manager at Constellation Brands.
Tim Belusko Net Worth:
- Belusko has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2023.
- It includes his assets, cash, and income.
- His chief source of earnings is his job as a Regional Development Manager.
- Tim has accumulated a lot of money through different sources of income, but he aims to lead a simple lifestyle.
Rumors and Scandals:
Tim Belusko has been able to keep himself away from accusations and lack of credibility in his professional and personal life.
Danielle Fishel and Tim Belusko’s relationship:
Who is Danielle Fishel:
Danielle Christine Fishel (born May 5, 1981) is an American actor, director, model, and television personality.
- California State University, Fullerton (2013), Calabasas High School (1999).
- Spouse: Jensen Karp (m. 2018),
- Tim Belusko (m. 2013 2016)
- Children: Adler Lawrence Karp Children’s and Family
- Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Multiple-Camera Series.
Danielle Fishel and Tim Belusko’s Marriage:
Fishel has officially become a married woman after saying “I do” to fiancé Tim Belusko on Saturday, October 19, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
- The Boy Meets World actress, 32, tied the knot at the downtown Los Angeles venue Vibiana.
- The celebration’s homier environment occurred in a small ceremony on a stairwell in the concert hall.
- The blushing bride wore a strapless dress on a memorable occasion, with her hair floating in waves.
- Her bouquet consisted of purple flowers meshed well with the complete color theme.
- Guests, including Fishel’s former Boy, Meets World costar and TV hubby Ben Savage, were escorted to a courtyard for cocktails.
Danielle Fishel and Tim Belusko’s Divorced:
Danielle Fishel and her husband went their separate ways.
- E! News can verify that Girl Meets World star Danielle Fishel quietly filed for divorce from Tim Belusko on October 23, 2015, in Orange County.
- The couple agreed to an uncontested divorce on March 17, 2016.
- Their decision to keep the details of the settlement private allowed them to maintain News of it until the summer.
- The origin of the romance is the inspiration Tim discovered in one of his Kombat tattoo designs on his hind leg.
- I’m not a big-time tattoo person, but I enjoyed it. I have both of mine, which I would wish to have laser-removed, but that is not advised.
- I have one at the back and one on the right side of my neck. I also have a tramp stamp.
After the wedding, Danielle Fishel reacted to online haters:
Not a great deal has come out about why the spouses called it quits, but it’s interesting to notice their tempo and respect for each other in this situation.
Fishel is a bonafide celebrity; he has been watched grow up in front of our eyes.
Yet, she managed to maintain her relationship without publicity, her wedding, and her divorce from public view.
Her divorce had been finalized since March, and we learned it actually happened.
Marcy Fishel illuminates how Topanga got its name:
There is something to be said for celebrities who can keep their personal lives private and avoid using their show platform or bitter revenge.
Some prominent individuals use divorce as an excuse to spread overly negative News further.
Fishel has always been elegant and respectful.
She remains, in everyone’s hearts, a gorgeous lady who knows never to divulge the secrets of her heart.
Tim Belusko Trivia:
- He was born in New York, United States.
- His birth certificate sign is Cancer.
- When Danielle was 27 years old and returning to school to finish her undergraduate degree, he first met Danielle.
- His calf is covered with a tattoo of the Mortal Kombat logo.
- In May 2012, he and Danielle announced their engagement.
- Tim Belusko was born on July 8, 1988. As of 2023.
- He is 34 years old.
- Tim Belusko’s birth sign is Cancer.
- He was born in New York, United States.
- According to the info, Tim Belusko lives in New York, New York, United States.
- Tim Belusko likes reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing, and more.